Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

Day 1: This is a week of thankfulness.
This week is a reminder to be thankful all year long.

...

I'm so overwhelmingly grateful for many things i have and the people in my life. We've had a rough few years and even though i've felt like life has dealt some tough cards, i still end each day grateful for those i have around me.

Today i'm thankful for the memories of this man...



I'm thankful I got to do this ...

During the rehearsal, i looked up half way down the aisle and he had a tear come down his cheek and gave me a side smile. On our wedding day he just beamed the whole way down.

Even though he's in heaven, nobody can take the memories we have of him.

....

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a post like this for Thursday. :) I'm thankful for Austen memories too. Love you.

    ReplyDelete