Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

We had a fun-filled weekend!
My boys ... Connor just adores his daddy.
Today was nice to lounge and play at home and cool off in the baby pool with the puppy dogs!
Who can resist this booty??
There is never a puppy dog too far away from Connor!

Today i definately missed my dad a lot. Not just because it's Fathers Day - i miss him everyday - but mostly because I know how he would just adore Connor. He was just the best dad ever and would have been the greatest grand-daddy. Even though he's in heaven, he's still Pappa, Pops, Daddy, Dude, Mac, Bull dog and Grumpy Gramps.... now he's our Grampity, Gramps and Granddaddy. We miss you!
Hope you were able to spend time with the dad in your life - don't wait for Fathers Day - kiss and hug them often, because those are the things that last forever.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love C's short shorts! :)
    And second, I know Father's Day must be bittersweet for you, missing your dad but wanting to celebrate Ryan. It sounds like you did a good job.
    And I definitely know the feeling of wishing your loved one could meet your new babe. Love you.

    ReplyDelete