Friday, September 3, 2010

First Bumpdate

This is my first "bumpdate"!

How Far Along: 29 weeks

How big is Connor? About 3 lbs and a little over 13 inches long.

Best Moment this Week: Getting the glider for Connor's nursery!

Movement: Constantly! But mostly at night when I'm trying to fall asleep.

Food Craving: Middle Eastern Food - hummus, lebanese salad

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.

Sleep: Not very well, since I get up every hour to go to the bathroom.

What I'm looking forward to this week: My first shower and getting the
crib and changing table into the nursery!


So far Connor has remained breech and facing forward. Our Dr. is going to check to see if he has turned in a couple of weeks. He's comfy in there, which is fine with me for now...

Keep baking away little bubba!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Post a pic of mommy please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor's nursery will be adorable! Can't wait to meet him in just a couple of months!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love my little bubba already!!! i cant wait to meet him and shower him with cuddles and KISSES!!! Connorbear you are my world and i love you so much!
    love you,
    your aunty ali (aunty poo poo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely idea and I look forward to all the updates along the way. Very exciting times ahead. Send us pics of the nursery as you have it done. Lots of love Lou

    ReplyDelete